- Mutch's Hidden Pines is owned by Dr. Peter Mutch,
a dentist, and his wife Nance, a schoolteacher.
- The couple is assisted by their grown sons, Andy
and Nate, as well as other family members.
- Pete and Nancy are members of the
- Hidden Pines is located on 80 acres in Lapeer,
Michigan, just south of Interstate 69.
- Approximately 50,000 Christmas trees of
different varieties are planted on the property.
- The first seedlings were planted in 1993 and
harvested in 2002.
- Mutch's Hidden Pines serves as a host location
for the US Soil Conservation Spring and Fall Tree
- The Gift Barn is located inside a fully
restored, heated barn from the 1860's.
- Wreath building has become a popular family
activity at Mutch's Hidden Pines.
- Santa Claus spends time in his
nice new heated log cabin every Saturday and Sunday
from 10:00AM to 4:00PM.