Learn More about the Farm
- Mutch’s Hidden Pines is owned by Dr. Peter Mutch, a dentist, and his wife Nancy, a school teacher.
- The couple is assisted by their grown sons, Andy and Nate, as well as other family members.
- Pete and Nancy are members of the Michigan Christmas Tree Association.
- Hidden Pines is located on 80 acres in Lapeer, Michigan, just south of Interstate 69.
- Approximately 50,000 Christmas trees of different varieties are planted on the property.
- The first seedlings were planted in 1993 and harvested in 2002.
- Mutch’s Hidden Pines serves as a host location for the US Soil Conservation Spring and Fall Tree sale.
- The Gift Barn is located inside a fully restored, heated barn from the 1860’s.
- Wreath building has become a popular family activity at Mutch’s Hidden Pines.
- Santa Claus spends time in his nice new heated log cabin every Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM to 4:00PM.